Super Mario Bros 2012 Doomsday Reactor

Members List of Administration

BuzzNBen
    Admin

Members List of Administration

Post by BuzzNBen on Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:34 pm

Everyone will have their jobs on the forums, but this is how it is organized...

Administrators:

BuzzNBen
    Supernova
    GardevoirTheShroob

Moderator: BuzzNBen
    The Administrators of the Reactor are the starters of Project Doomsday.

Global Moderators:

Karate Cat
    PokeGamer

Moderator: Karate Cat
    The Global Moderators take care of users that are violating the rules, are On Hold of becoming higher ranked members, members that want to become Level Masters, or banned users.

Moderators:

Trox
    TPSN
    Mikeystar

Moderator: TPSN
    The Moderators are like the Global Moderators, but are in charge of forums. They simply report it to the Global Moderators and/or take action themselves.

Contributors:

TBA

Moderated by Moderators
    The Contributors are higher ranked members who made LARGE contributions to make the fangame possible.
    If you want to become a contributor, please make a request and our Global Moderators will deal with you. Thank you.

Level Masters:

Sspp03
    Goombaking123
    BuzzNBen

Moderator: Sspp03

The Level Masters are a unique group of Level Designers who make Levels for fangames like Super Mario Bros 2012 Doomsday, Super Mario World ASE, and for fun. Send us a level and we will review it. If Sspp03 or the other Level Masters competently find your level worthy of our material, you are NOW a full-forged member. We work on numerous projects while your here.

Members:

Click here to see a full listing

If you are a member, please be respectful on the forums. If you would like to contact me, please notify me with a private message. Thank you.

~ BuzzNBen

Main Administrator & Founder of Super Mario Brother 2012 Doomsday

If you must ask, yes I'm a whovian.

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:32 pm