Super Mario Bros 2012 Doomsday Reactor

[Please read this one]...Making our game more known across the internets

GardevoirtheShroob

[Please read this one]...Making our game more known across the internets

Post by GardevoirtheShroob on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:11 am

Maybe we could make our game more well-known across the internets?
    For example by setting up a group or something of it on deviantART, going to facebook, twitter or digg (though you won't see me there, sorry, I'm not into social media), spreading the word about our game on other kinds of places and such?
    Because, if we're more well-known with our SMB2012 game, more people are aware of its existence, which means one thing: more people to play the game!
    And we have to get our game on the google search engine, don't you guys think? 'Cause nearly all fangames aren't even known by google's search engine, I think we should make our game more known. More people will play our game.

Well, I could make a cool trailer with Adobe Flash effects and such once we're further into the project. Not now, I don't have that much time now because my personal life and family things, including school, is after me once again. But I could help out.

Once I have got my own website running (probably a weebly page), I'll write an article on SMB2011 and SMB2012 probably.
    BuzzNBen
    Admin

Re: [Please read this one]...Making our game more known across the internets

Post by BuzzNBen on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:56 am

Well, that would be cool if you made a trailer for me, but before we make a trailer, i need to add some more stuff in and make a few more levels.

Main Administrator & Founder of Super Mario Brother 2012 Doomsday

If you must ask, yes I'm a whovian.

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:26 pm